By accessing the Pro Informatik Ltd. website (hereinafter “PRO”, “we”, “our” or “us”) and its pages, you (hereinafter “user”) agree to have understood and you approve the following legal information of this data privacy notice on using this website and the content published on it. Additionally, you allow PRO the subsequent storage and processing of the information provided by you.
The information and vacancies published on the PRO website are neither a recommendation nor a binding offer for a job. The information and vacancies published can be changed at any time and without prior notice. PRO does not guarantee the correctness, completeness and topicality of the information and vacancies published on the PRO website. In particular, PRO is neither obliged to remove vacancies from the PRO website which are no longer available nor to mark them as such.
1. Data privacy
PRO takes the privacy of your data seriously. This data privacy notice contains general information about which personal data PRO collects, what we do with this information and what rights you have with it.
‘Personal data’ is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person. Legal entities are excluded from this data privacy notice).
As part of our commitment to protect your personal data in a transparent way, we would like to inform you about the following:
- why and how the PRO collects, uses and stores your personal data;
- the legal basis for processing your personal data and
- your rights and our obligations with regards to this processing.
2. What types of personal data do we collect?
PRO will collect and process personal data about you depending on the services that we may provide or provide for you; this includes:
- data when accessing our website, which is transmitted by your browser using “cookies” and automatically recorded by our server, including the date and time of access, the name of the file accessed as well as the amount of data transferred and the success of the access, your web browser, the browser language and the requesting domain as well as the IP address (additional data is only recorded via our website if it is disclosed voluntarily, e.g. in the course of a registration or an inquiry);
- data that you enter in a form on the PRO website and is transmitted to PRO by using “cookies”;
- personal information like e.g. name, date of birth, social security number, necessary documents for an employment contract (copy of your identity card, passport or work permit), telephone number, address and e-mail address, as well as information about your family e.g. the name of your spouse, partner or children;
- in certain cases and in subsequent processes, also special categories of personal data (if legally permissible) such as information from the criminal record and / or the debt enforcement register as well as information about your salary and, if necessary, about withholding taxes, your tax residency and further tax-relevant documents and information;
- professional information about you such as e.g. job title and work experience.
PRO collects certain types of personal data mentioned above in relation to potential client assignments and employment contracts. These personal data are relevant for establishing and maintaining relationships with a view to entering into a contractual agreement with you.
3. On what legal basis and for what purposes do we process personal data?
3.1. Legal basis for the processing
Depending on the purpose of the processing activity (see section 3.2), the legal basis for processing your personal data is one of the following:
- necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of PRO without inappropriately impairing your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms;
- required for the initiation or conclusion of an employment contract with you for services or for the fulfilment of our obligations under such a contract, e.g. if we use your data for the purposes mentioned in section 3.2 below;
- necessary to fulfil our legal or regulatory obligations, including to carry out audits as specified in section 3.2 below and the disclosures to authorities, supervisory authorities and government bodies specified in section 3.2 below;
- necessary (in some cases) for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or, when using special categories of personal data, required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the processing of personal data that are obviously generally accessible.
Provided that your data privacy interests do not outweigh these interests.
In case PRO received your consent to the processing of ordinary personal data only for data privacy purposes in the past, PRO will refer to this consent with regards to legal obligations, contractual necessities or legitimate interests (in accordance with this data privacy notice).
If the collected personal data has to fulfil legal obligations or is needed to conclude an employment contract with you, you are in the obligation to send us all necessary personal data (in this event we will inform you accordingly).
3.2. Purposes for processing
We always process your personal data for a specific purpose and only process the personal data relevant for achieving this purpose. We process personal data especially for the following purposes:
- for employee admission procedures, e.g. to verify your identity
- for the provision of services to you and for its proper execution;
- to manage our relationship with you, including our communication with you;
- to find out more about you as a person, including profiling based on the processing of your personal data, e.g. by analysing how you use our web pages, how you like to be contacted, etc.;
- for measures to improve our services and the technologies we use, including reviewing and updating our systems and processes in order;
- to contact you about new vacancies potentially of interest to you;
- to comply with our ongoing regulatory and compliance obligations, including but not limited to obligations in relation to the disclosure of data to tax authorities, etc., or in proceedings and for the investigation of criminal offenses;
- to ensure the safety of our customers, employees and other stakeholders;
- for insurance purposes;
- for the prudent operational management of PRO (including insurance, auditing, training and similar administrative purposes) and
- for any other purposes that we will notify to you.
4. Who can access personal data and who is it passed on to?
4.1. Within PRO
We can share personal data with other companies in the PRO Group in order to ensure a consistently high standard of service within our group and to offer you services.
4.2. Third parties
When providing services to you, we share personal information to individuals acting on your behalf, including, where applicable, the types of companies listed below:
- a party offering a service or assuming a risk under or in connection with that service (e.g. an insurer);
- payees, beneficiaries, authorized representatives, intermediaries and banks;
- clearing houses and clearing or settlement systems as well as specialized payment companies or institutions such as e.g. SWIFT;
- contractual partners on the market (e.g. landlords, etc.);
- other financial institutions, credit or business rating agencies.
4.3. Service provider
In certain cases, we also share personal data with our customers, including companies in the PRO Group and other business partners who provide services to us. In order to protect your personal data, we ensure that these contractors comply with our data security standards.
4.4. Authorities or regulators
If necessary, we disclose personal data to government and judicial authorities, regulatory authorities or government agencies and in proceedings, including if this is required by law or other legal provisions, due to a code of conduct or due to rules of conduct or if these authorities or bodies request such disclosure.
We will disclose personal data when necessary to exercise or safeguard legal claims, including our legal claims and the legal claims of our employees and other stakeholders, or in the context of responding to inquiries from natural persons or their representatives.
5. International transfer of personal data
The recipients named in section 4 above may be based in Switzerland and the European Economic Area. In these cases, PRO implements appropriate protective mechanisms to ensure that the transfer is in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations.
6. How long do we store your data?
We only store personal data as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or in accordance with legal, regulatory or internal regulations. To do this, we apply criteria to determine time limits for storing your personal data, which depend on the purpose of the data, such as: e.g. the statutory retention period, proper management of personal file and reaction to the assertion of legal claims or to inquiries from the supervisory authorities.
7. Your rights
You have the right to request PRO to correct incorrect personal data we collected and processed. You also have the right to request a restriction of the use of your personal data as long as such a request is being examined.
If we process your personal data following your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. Please note that the revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing prior to the revocation, which was carried out with your consent.
You have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data or to delete your personal data; According to the EU-GDPR and CH-DPA, these rights are not unrestricted rights (e.g. because in some cases there may be overriding interests that make further processing necessary), but we will examine your request and give you an answer.
If we process your personal data with your consent or if such processing is necessary to conclude a contract with you or to fulfil our obligations under a contract with you, you may have the right to request that your personal data must be transmitted to you (the so-called ‘right to data portability’). You also have the right to request information from PRO regarding personal data we collect and process from you.
The above rights may be exercised in accordance with Section 8 of this data privacy notice.
8. Exercising your rights & complaints
If you do not agree with certain aspects of the processing of your personal data by PRO, we will discuss these with you in order to find a solution. If you have any questions about the use of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us. To do this, fill out the contact form on our website.
If you are not satisfied with the response of PRO, you have the right to complain to the data privacy authority in the jurisdiction in which you live or work or where you believe an irregularity in relation to your data has occurred.
9. Security notice
We have taken suitable technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to the personal data you have made available to us. Since complete data security cannot be guaranteed for communication via e-mail or instant messaging or similar means of communication, we recommend to choose a secure alternative for sending particularly confidential information.
10. Changes to personal data
We are committed to keeping your personal data factually correct and up to date. Should there be a change in your personal data, please notify the change to us as soon as possible.
11. Disclaimer of Liability
PRO excludes without restriction any liability for loss or damage and consequential damage of any kind that may result from the use or access to the PRO website or from links to third party websites. This applies in particular to potentially damaging software, i.e. viruses, trojan horses, etc. furthermore, PRO expressly distances itself from the content of all linked pages on the website. Third party websites are completely beyond the control of PRO, which is why PRO will not accept any responsibility for the correctness and completeness, nor for the legality of the content (including services and offers) of such websites.
12. Ownership of the website & Copyright
13. Legal restrictions
The full use of the PRO website is not intended for users who are subject to a legal system where stricter regulations apply to the submission, storage and processing of personal data; under no circumstances can PRO be held liable for any violations of such provisions.